Directions to LHI + Map
LHI, 1349 Neal Road, San Antonio, TX 78264
Directions to Land Heritage Institute (LHI)
from downtown San Antonio, TX:
• Go south on Interstate 35 toward Laredo.
• About 5 miles south of downtown, take Exit 149 marked TX 422/SPUR/TX-16 S --Poteet/Palo Alto Road.
• After exiting, continue on frontage road to the traffic light.
• At traffic light, turn left onto Poteet Jourdanton Fwy/TX-422 Spur S. • You will be traveling about 7 miles total before your next turn.
• The road you are on will cross under Loop 410 and the name will change to TX -16 S.
• After crossing under Loop 410, travel about 5 miles.
• Just past the Leon Creek Bridge, at traffic light, turn left onto TX- 66 Spur E. / Lone Star Pass. This will also be marked "Toyota Manufacturing Plant".
• Continue on Lone Star Pass until it ends at Applewhite Road at a "T" intersection.
•Take a right on Applewhite.
• Continue about 2 miles on Applewhite through a traffic light and across the Medina River Bridge.
• Take first left after Medina River Bridge onto Neal Road.
• Travel a little over a mile on Neal to where you see a driveway "y"off to the left.
• That is LHI's main gate. It is a double gate with cedar stave stockade style fencing on either side. There may be LHI signs out.
• Once you have entered LHI, continue on interior road about a mile or so till you see another sign and pavement stops.
• Take a right up driveway to LHI Headquarters (HQ).
Coming down I-37/281:
Coming by way of I-10/I-35: